Are you or a colleague using Tour de Force in a unique and/or innovative way?
We want to recognize you!
Tour de Force is now accepting nominations for the 2018 Connections Awards.
The Connections Awards are intended to recognize the creative and exciting ways in which Tour de Force clients are using the system.
Connections Awards will be presented at the Tour de Force Connections 2018 Annual Conference.
What is the difference between Best Innovation and Best Use Case?
- Best Innovation nominees are those customers who have done something purely innovative with their TdF system in order to help them overcome a challenge. This outside-the-box thinking is helping the customer to either save time, save money, or both, and may have even included other departments within their company specifically for this purpose.
- Best Use Case nominees are those customers who have developed a process in their TdF system in order to become more efficient and effective in their daily routine. This process may only use standard TdF functionality, however, it is being used to its fullest extent.
Example of Past Innovation
To provide a better form of communication between Sales and Engineering, a TdF customer modified Tour de Force tickets to be “Engineering Tickets” to track all of their work and time. They also created tab-based permissions to allow Sales and Engineering to have an overlapping workspace. This new functionality saves the company a lot of time on back and forth discussions with their Sales team, and saves Engineering time by allowing them to have a more efficient workflow in TdF. The benefit of this innovation is that Engineering is now happy because their work is measurable in TdF and Sales is happy because they can see the exact progress based on ticket status.
Example of Past Best Use Case
To assist with submitting product information to their end distributors, a TdF customer used Assets in Tour de Force to easily store and export the requested data. This module also gave them the added benefit of adding UDFs for even further capabilities. This solution saved them both time and money, allowed them to receive a quicker turnaround time for requests received, and thus improves their clients’ experience and satisfaction.
- Nominations must be received by July 23, 2018.
- Finalists will be selected by the Tour de Force Connections Steering committee and will be notified via email.
- Winners will be announced and recognized at the Connections Conference.
- Nominees must be willing to participate in a phone interview and grant Tour de Force rights to create marketing collateral based on their story (e.g. case studies, podcasts, white papers, etc.).